Friday, December 05, 2008

***
If you could wish for 1 gift this Christmas, what will it be?


This sentence blew me away and i grabbed the book.

Photobucket
Cecelia Ahern's new book - The Gift.
Hard cover copy comes with a pretty red ribbon.
Her books are always awesome.
This is my christmas gift to myself. Ha!

I am supposed to buy Christmas Gifts but when i stepped into Kino....

Photobucket
Everyone else's gift ends up being Mini v's gift.

Ha!

Everytime i see these books, it reminds me of her happy face and without much thought i will buy them. :)

Photobucket
Even when i buy planner inserts, it will end up being Mini v related.
Check out my Stitch inserts. Ha!


*slap slap*

Ok! I really need to FOCUS and stick to my PLAN!!
Which is to get everyone's christmas gifts!!

Arghhhhhh!

No comments: