Sunday, December 07, 2008

***
Nikki & Odeco


I am really a sucker for Toys.

Dollies in particular.

I went crazy with Yoyos in the 90s.

Then My little Ponies.

Random toys here and here.

Blythe in 2006 ( think hormones and Mini v has a part to play in this. Ha!)

Afterwhich will be random dollies here and there : Momoko, Pulip, Ddung, Rune, Lati, Wanda etcetc.

Always wanted either a Nikki or an Odeco. The urge is not so strong till i saw a real life one.

Uber kawaii +++.

Surfed a bit and chanced upon some pics :

Photobucket
Chuchu series Odeco & Nikki

Photobucket
Romper Series - Odeco and Nikki

Is it me or all the Odecos are giving me the Mini v vibes.

Hahahahahhahahaha!

Bugged Smellycat to get me a Odeco for Christmas but he tell me no dollies for Christmas Present from him!!


Oh no!!!! * tears hair*

No comments: