Tuesday, December 09, 2008

***
A New Family.


Have been exchanging early christmas pressies with my work mates.
And when i came on for nite shift today... I had a pleasant surprise!
Avia brought my christmas gift in too.
And when i unwrap...

Photobucket
OMG.... Uber Kawaii Sylvanian Families set!!

Everytime i walk past the Sylvanian Family counter at Taka, i will tell whoever with me that someday i would wanna collect it.
The displays are always nice and the animals are sooooooo cute!!!

Photobucket
They are such absolute darlings!!

Vio: Wah u "Hai" (Frame) me huh. Now gotta collect this also.
Avia: No la.
Vio: Why got 2 extra cats wan? Haha.
Avia: When bought the sofa set it comes with it.
Vio:Poor thing need to go n get the mummy cat already. Ha ha.
Avia: Xiao ah house too small too many people.
Vio: .............

Aarti complains that it is very hard to get me Christmas gifts.

Nahh.... I'm cool with anything. Its the thought that counts. :D

But to make it easier for everybody..... Anything related to the "About San-d" section on my blog will not go wrong!! :D

No comments: