Thursday, September 30, 2004

***
I like the sound of water.

Time passes fast today. Morning had a C-PAM lesson, noon the usual DB training and after 1400 hrs, the 2nd session of C-PAM all the way till time to go home.

Tomorrow got mini biathlon as part of the DB training. Hope the Mini is really mini. Maybe like run 1km and swim 10 laps? Heehehheheheehee......

*prays really really hard*


Saw the email today that the training sessions in the afternoon are compulsary! I didn't know that. I just thought the encik was being on the ball..... sigh.

Felt a bit sick today, think R4 passed the flu bug over. Quickly popped some medicine and thank God that i am feeling ok now. Don't know about tomorrow though.

Had dinner and was waiting for the SINGAPORE IDOL to start. As usual, was rooting for my fav 2 bengs. Hehhehhhehehehhe

R4 took the initiative to vaccum and mop the floor today. I'm so touched by him . So to show him my appreciation,, i've decided to do the laundry. Haahahhahahahaha :)

Push up count: 10 ( WHEN CAN I EVER HIT 15!!!)

No comments: