Wednesday, September 29, 2004

***

The Lifetime of a moment.... Opps. It's the Moment of a Lifetime.

Guess the DB training's effect is starting to show. I'm feeling tired and sleepy. Today's work out is a bit tough. In short, circuit, swim and strokes. Sigh... tomorrow still have training.....

Rushed to Cheong's ROM and was happy for them. They looked so radiant and so in love.

After they exchanged rings and when the Justice of Peace (JOP) said that "you may kiss the bride".... My mind drifted to 2 years ago when it was R4 and my turn.

I distinctly remembered that i saw from Ken & Avia's ROM that there is this part of kissing the bride and i so wanted it to be perfect. The day before our ROM, i even told him that there is this part and i hope that he can kiss me on the lips. Gently and lovingly, something like a peck. Not those passionate, X rated and slobberly kiss. He said sure, no prob.

I was so happy that 'The Kiss' will be the way i wanted. The perfect kiss.

Then when the moment came.....

JOP: "Mr Ong, You may now kiss the bride."
R4: * Smiling*
This is it... the perfect kiss. I stand still for him to kiss but... wait a min... he....

He kissed my forehead.

I was like *shocked* for 2 secs and everyone was clapping and congragulating but... i want my kiss....i was still in a daze that i didn't get my kiss and it was time for me to sign the cert.

Was happy that i am married to him but there is that twinge of disappointment that i didn't get the perfect kiss. To me, a kiss on a forehead is like for family, friends,pets but for people in love?

When R4 picked me up today from work, i told him abt Cheong's ROM and mentioned about their kiss.

San-d: too bad i don't have.
R4: Who call u so short.
San-d: It is a lifetime of a moment thing u know!
R4: Whats a lifetime of a moment?
San-d: Opps. I mean moment of a lifetime.
R4: *laughs* Anyway, a kiss of the forehead doesn't mean i love u any less. You see my friends, they kissed their wives on the lips during ROM, they still kiss other girls on their lips. I different, you won't see me kissing other girls on their forehead. Your forehead is special. * Grin Widely*

For that moment, i nearly believed him.

But when he added.....

R4: somemore your forehead so oily, if i don't love you a lot, you think i will kiss there meh?
San-d:* What the Fark...*

Sigh.

My Conclusion: maybe he was just nervous on that day and he didn't know what to do.

HahahahhahaaHahahahahah.

Pushup count: 10 ( Arms getting tired from the DB training)

No comments: