Saturday, September 25, 2004

***

Sea water gets in my eyes....

I'm supposed to be sleeping now but i can't.

Maybe coz R4 is not hm? I don't know. Always sleep late when he is not around.

Anyway...

The reason that i'm supposed to be sleeping now coz i am participating in tomorrow's AHM. have to report at 0530 hrs and to do 21km. I must be crazy. If i am well and all, it should not be that bad. But to send a "handicapped" poor me to go,I think this is suicide.

I think my feet problem is due to my shoes. Was wondering should i buy new shoes? But i wouldn't have time to break them in? But if i dun buy, my feet got no proper cushion? Sigh... WTF... like what R4 will say....."suffer u busted!"hahahahahha

Today went to my 1st DB session . (note: DB is dragonboat, not dragonball heheheh) It was fun, got a nice tan and on top of that.... also got a blister on my left hand, left butt ache, sea water in my eyes( coz from the splashing of the sea water) and feeling wet and sandy.

What long strokes, J strokes, short strokes, competition strokes, use your plunging hand, don't bend your elbow, anchor your feet...... thats pretty much it. hahahahahaaha

The officer in charge keep asking us if we are coming back.... like we have a choice... haahahaa....

Anyway, i really gotta go force myself to zzzzzz if not really suicide tomorrow.

Till then.

Push up count: 10 ( FINALLY! 5 more to go!)

No comments: