Monday, September 27, 2004

***

Skins.

Ta-Duh!

Presenting my new template! Boo inspired! Hehehehehheeh

Woke up this morning by some phonecalls and can't go back to sleep anymore. So decided to have breakfast, stretchhhhhh.... and surf.

Talked to Wen, she looking for a place to stay, offered her my spare room, she says she'll think about it.

Afterwhich, i've been self learning how to make my blog more interesting, trying out different skins,modifying the layouts.... i must say this is very therapeutic! I really like the outcome! A bit too pinkish but no choice as this is the color of Boo!



Do i really look like her?? *wondering* hmmm.....

So to all my pals who think i look like her.... This one's for ya.


Push up count:6 ( can't really do with all muscle aching and the furkids wanting to attack me the moment i'm at the push up mode)

No comments: