Tuesday, September 21, 2004

***
Smile a lot. It confuses people.
Today R4 did a stupid thing.
He tot he got dental appt. In the end, he went and realised it the wrong day.
Have to go back camp in the end. Make me waste my off day for nothing.
Tot can spend some time with him.

Sigh.

Anyway, met ser @ around 3pm and we went to look for the wedding pressie part 2.
Went to swaroski crystal and to cut a long story short, we got her 1 pair of very cute crystal squirrels in the end. We then also bought a pair of japanese wedding couple ornaments and
viola!
Jean & Steve wedding pressie hamper!

Ser offered to wrap for us. I felt so paisay, coz jean also not her close friend but was grateful that she did.

Went home n to my horrors of horrors, the furkids savaged my laptop adapter. Nearly wanted to make minced meat outta them but i kept my cool. In the end, i just pretend to want to wallop them and they were so scared all of them went to hide underneath the kitchen cabinet. Wahahahahaha.

R4 and i packed our wardrobe and i realised i can't stand the way he asked me questions.

We were packing our clothes and tidying up the wardrobe. And i brought my pile of clothes down to fold. I knew beside me is the soiled bedsheet. But i don't give a damn.

R4: Do u know what is beside your pile of clothes?
San-d:* just turn around to take a quick glance, feeling a bit irritated*
R4: Darling, do u know what is placed there beside your pile of clothes?
San-d: why do u have to be so sacarstic?
R4: No.... I ....
San-d: why can't u just tell me that it is near the soiled sheets, why can u say, eh, your clothes is near the soiled sheets?
R4: thats the way i talk.. er...
San-d: Then change the way u talk! i can't stand the sarcasm!
R4:*sulking*

Just don't understand?? Why must he speak like this??? Why can't he be straight to the point.

That is only part one.

Subsequently.....

After packing up the clothes, i went to shower and was online when he came outta the room....

Seeing that i was talking on the phone and using the net, he asked...
R4: Are the clothes washed already?

i was like...... *volcano erupting*

San-d: can't u just go to the washing machine to see?

Hiya!!! i am doing things mah. Not like i shaking leg watch tv or something! Really wondering why is he programmed like that.....

Push up count:9! ( keep it coming!!!!!)

No comments: