Saturday, April 02, 2005

***
Dragonballs for US$15.99.

Was surfing as usual when i just happened to glanced at R4's direction.

Thought that he was as usual playing his conquer online when i saw the screen at Paypal.com.

*Puzzled*

San-d: What you buy need to pay by paypal? You buy bme t shirts again huh.
R4: Er... no la... er.... * tries to minimise the screen*
San-d: *feeling he up to no good* What you buy??!!!
R4: I...er.. buy some conquer things.
San-d: What you buy!!!!! SHOW MEEEEE!!!! *wails*

I glanced at the screen and saw he just paid US$15.99 for 5 Dragonballs. (to be used in his online game).

I couldn't believe my eyes.

R4, of all people, would pay US$15.99 for something that doesn't exsist??

San-d: You buy this for what?? *sheirking away and wondering should i slap his head to wake up his idea*
R4: I want to sell on the market.
San-d: To earn cash?
R4: No la, sell in the conquer market, 1 dragonball can sell for 5 million dollars, then when i get 25 million, i can buy the sword i want.

I nearly fainted.

San-d: I tell you, i feel like using US$15.99 to go Pasar Malam and buy the "xiao li fei dao" knife and 'chiam' (hokkien for poke) you. What the fark you buy this for??? I though you play play the game only ? Why you so serious? Spend real money some more?? Argghhhhh...!!!
R4: No la, I want to ask Daniel if he want to share with me.
San-d: You buy nonsense not stupid enough, you want ask people share with you?? Wahhhh....
R4: You also always anyhow buy things mah... and.. *cuts him off mid-sentence *
San-d: I know i alway anyhow buy things but at least the things are real! Can feel... can hold!
R4: Aiyah... you don't understand one la.

I really don't. I think he is really obsessed with this conquer shit. And for the stingy R4 to spend US$15.99 (about SGD$30) on 5 Virtual dragonballs.... i think something is very wrong.

It must be the curse of the conquer online.

*Thinking*Maybe i should just uninstall the game.....

*Thinks even harder* Maybe i should just uninstall the game and go change his password for his account so that even if he download back the game, he can't assess his character.
muahahahahaha * evil laugh*

And see if he go bonkers or have withdrawal symptoms.

:op

No comments: