Saturday, April 23, 2005

***
East coast - Esplanade - Tanjong Pagar Railway Station - Sentosa - Tiong Bahru- Zion Road- Plaza Sing - Victoria Street- Geylang - East Coast.


This is the places we clocked when we went for the night cycling thingy.

I simply cannot believed that i managed to cycle to all these place.

Drive? Yes, of course.

Cycle? *raise eyebrows*

The trip was damn fun and i enjoyed myself tremendously. And the fact that R4 finally decided to do some sports (which is to join me instead of playong conquer) makes my day (night).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Krissy and me enjoying a drink at the railway pit stop.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
R4 trying to be funny and farmboy the "ghost" trying to disappear before the photo is taken.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A very BLUE Krissy at Palawan Beach.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A very BLUE me too.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
As usual. R4 never takes a proper picture.

There are more pictures but it is at Krissy's digicam.

We ended at around 5 am and more of us are like zooonnnnkkkeeddd out. Really ZONKED.

Then those who rented bikes at East Coast gotta wait till 8am for the bike shop to be open.

*gasp*

Then R4, Farmboy, Jo , Jameson and me waited . When i got home, had a good bath and concussed till 5pm!!!

Hahahahhahaa.

After which , a phone call from avia woke me and i'm supposed to go Glenda's BBQ!

Washed up, rushed down.

Was feeling so hungry, i ate and i ate till my tummy nearly exploded.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BB Rayner and me! Isn't he a Darling? :op

Now i am simply pooped.

So tired.

*yawnz*

No comments: