Tuesday, April 05, 2005

***
Kids say the DARNEST things.

Can't believed it happened to me AGAIN.

Today, some kids mistook me as someone from N.C.C again.

Aiyo yo yo yo * shakes head...*

Part 1:

I was walking towards Courts (the store not the place with a judge) when i passed by a computer/ games shop that leaves their X-Box console out for people to try.

There are 3 school boys, abt 15-16 yrs old (as they are still in their school unifrom with LONG pants hence upper secondary level), 2 were glancing at my direction while 1 was still absorbed in his game.

As i walked pass them, one of them started singing.

Brat 1: *sings* Everywhere we go-o-o-o-ooooh..., people wanna know-o-o-o-h....

The other one join in.

Brat 2: *sings* Who we are , where we come from , so we tell them, we are the N.C.C.....

I immediately stopped and turn and stared HARD at them.

I regconised the cheer the moment they sung it as i was from a uniformed group in secondary school before and this is one of those uniformed group cheer.

I stared at them for a good 10 secs (cos i was thinking should i go over and tell them off ) before deciding to cool it as i was wearing my uniform. Don't want to create a ruckus.

Brat 2 upon seeing me staring at them, tug his friend's sleeves telling him...

Brat 2: Oei, don't sing liao, she not N.C.C. one.
Brat 1: Huh? ( as he glanced over)

I looked at them without battling my eyelids .

All 3 pretended to be VERY into the game.

Hahahahahahhaha.

Stupid Bratz.

Part 2:

After having my dinner, i walked pass this boy (abt 6 yrs old) sitting outside the barber waiting for whom i presume is his dad.

He looked at me with this surprised look and said as he turned his head never losing sight of me,

Barber Boy: *very loudly* ARMY-eeeee WHERE GOT GIRL ONE?????

And he was pointing at me when he said that too.

People at the barber turned to look at me.

Arrggghhh....

I looked at R4. *embarassed*

R4: Next time please huh, don't wear uniform when we go out ok.

Kids. Sighz.







No comments: