Thursday, April 28, 2005

***
So Near Yet So Far.


Did the IPPT today.

All my stations were 5 points but i knew deep in my heart that my 2.4km run timing sure cannot make it to GOLD standard.

But today as i ran, the feeling is different.

The pace.

The environment.

The bounce from my Air Pegasus.

Though i am the last in the group ( usually is the last) i can still see Chris Tan though he is kinda far away. Felt kinda encouraged coz usually i can't see any of them!

Disclamier: Not that i am freaking slow but my team mates all run freaking fast. Wahahahahahah.


Even uncle chan got off his safety vehicle and ran with me a bit and ask me not to give up and "open up your pace".

*huff**puff**huff**puff*

Then when i reach the last 200m, i sprinted like there is a great LV sale where everything is going at $1.99!

And when i reached the ending point.

"13:10"

*dazed*

San-d: Wat??? My timing is 13:10?

Actually was feeling a bit disappointed that i was about 30 secs away from the GOLD timing of clocking below 12:45.

Nothing much i can do anyway.

However when i told krissy about my timing.....

San-d: *still huffing away* Sigh, i thought i can shave off some time to get gold.

Krissy: Whats your timing?

San-d: I miss my 30 secs la. My stupid timing is 13:10.

Krissy: *eye open wide* You didn't miss by 30 secs.

San-d: *raised one eyebrow* Huh?

Krissy: You missed by 10 secs. You forgot you now CAT Y arh?

San-d: * head banging on the tree nearby*ARRGGhhhhh!!!

*******

Really cannot believe it. Missed by freaking 10 secs.

I really forgot that 25 is CAT Y already. Still thinking about Cat X's timing.

Now i lagi sad. The same kinda feeling felt when i failed airborne selections.

A mere 10 secs.

Sigh~~~

No comments: