Saturday, March 01, 2008

***
Garlic & Snow.


I am jealous.

Garlic is having a freaking good time in NYC!!!!!
Watching musicals everyday!
Soaking up the NYC atmosphere!!

I wannnnn go alsoo!!!
That's where Sex and the City originated!!!
Thats where Gina Garan is !!
I wanna see Statue of Liberty!!!
Laze in central park!!

>.< * sulk* Anyway ,Garlic say NYC is uber cold and he is dressed like an eskimo. Photobucket
Evidence of Eskimo Garlic.

Ha!

Garlic did a uber kawaii thing today.

He was sooo eager to show me something.

Garlic: Sis!!!!
Vio: Yes!!!
Garlic: Wanna show u something!!

Vio: ?????????????


This is the something.

1st time in GARLIC's 35 yrs of existence he saw snow!!!

WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Actually i never see snow before. :P

I guess i will be like Garlic if i saw it the 1st time.

Check out his very sincere (silly) display of emotion.

That's my "classic" brother. Doing the Classical Act.

:p

No comments: