Friday, March 07, 2008

***
Tag me!


Tagged by Yuffie .

5 things found in your bag:
1. Wallet
2. Organiser
3. DS Lite
4. Mini v's Pacifier
5. Make up pouch.

5 favourite things in your room: (house for me. nothing much in my bedroom)
1. Blythe collection.
2. My Laptop.
3. My Furkids ( Not a thing but one of my favorites! :P )
4. SCV Box with Channel 51 on all times! Ha!
5. My chao chao(smelly) pillow. Heehee *shy*

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Learn Violin (Violin rotting in the storeroom and the only tune i can play is baabaa black sheep. Hahahahahahha!)
2. Go to Elephant Haven and volunteer there.
3. Go into design (Graphic and Fashion).
4. Get my Bike licence
5. Go to the 7 wonders of the world (dunno now still exist or not) with my blythe and a lomo!

5 things you’re currently into:
1. World of Warcraft
2. Blythe Dolls
3. Inline Skating
4. Music Videos
5. My Mini v ( not currently. always into. Ha!)

5 people you want to tag:
1. Ser
2. Bubbles
3. Trixy
4. Goggy Molly
5. Kay

No comments: