Wednesday, March 12, 2008

***
Hey Fishy Fishy Fishy.


Bugged Smellycat to see fishes with me.

Actually i chanced upon this Fish spa thingy when i was at the Singapore Flyer the other day.
Apparently the fishes eat alway the dead skin on your feet! Ha!
Losta good properties like improve skin circulation etcetc.

Wanted to try it all the time but dunno where to.

There is an opening promo going on and the deal's great.

Hence managed to convince smellycat to accompany me to try out this Fish Spa thingy.

Photobucket
This is the fish spa shop.

Photobucket
Where all the fishes are kept.

Photobucket
You need to scrub your feet before going in the pond.

Photobucket
Smellycat attempted to spray me by pretending to look as if he is concentrating on something else. ">.<

Photobucket
Smellycat is not very cooperative with taking pics.

Photobucket
Not many fishes wanted to nibble on my feet.
Good and Bad.
Good = i got nice feet! Not much dead skin!

Bad = Waste money!!! I want them to BITEEEEEEEE MEEEEEE!!!

Photobucket
Now you know who have "dirty" feet.
WAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!
Losta dead skin! YUCKS! >.<

Photobucket
Smellycat: My feet are under attack!!!!

Photobucket
Its a nice, relaxing 30 mins of "nibbling" by those itsy cutesy fishes.
And post fish spa, my feet felt smoother and softer!

:)

No comments: