Tuesday, March 18, 2008

***
LOMOgraphy.

Farmboy is into his Diana F+ and this sparked my interest in LOMOs again.
Was into LOMOs a few years back till the Digital era got better of me.

Heh heh * guilty*

Anyway, decided to take out the Action Sampler that Ser got for me one christmas and decided to load the "God knows how long its been inside my Dry Box" Black and White Flim and start snapping away!

A lot of people became my victim coz they didn't expect me to actually take their photographs with that toy looking thingy so most of the shots are quite unglam.

Kekekekekekekkeeee:P

And of course my best models are my all time fav - Blythe!

Photobucket
My Super Unglam test shot.
The Flash Blinded me!

Photobucket
Rainie's test shot -1

Photobucket
Rainie's test shot -2

Photobucket
Momoko at Crystal Jade restuarant.

Photobucket
My fav shot! Mini v and me!

Lomography is fun! Super unexpected results.
Will try to Lomo more often.
Think my colorsplash will be next.

No comments: