Sunday, March 09, 2008

***
Romantic Princes?

Photobucket
Whats up with all the brollys??

Photobucket
Coz its the Promo for the show Romantic Princess!!!
So many people turned up (incl me) despite the crazy weather of rain. sun . rain .sun.

Hahahahaha.

Photobucket
Was at Jo and Adeline's wedding before hand when i finally decided to go down to bugis to check it out. Sam was with me at the wedding, avia was at sim lim and its a spontaneous-spilt second decision that we decide to RV at Bugis.

The crowd is maddness and i think that i am mad too to join Avia and Sam (they are wu chun fans whereas i am a Jiro fan).

But its a fun experience nonetheless.

Decided to go all crazy and scream and shout n joustle like any other hormone raging teenage gal.

" Wu chunnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!" " Calvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yi ru!!!!!!!"

I got sooooo mad when some crazy gal held up plycards to get their fav "calvin" attention but in the process inconsiderate others coz the moment they held up the cards, everyone behind them cannot see!!!! Arghhhh...!!

It took me 3 x " put that FARKING card down!!!!!!" for that meimei who finally get the message to put down the card.

Its like, come on, you are already in the front row. "Your" Calvin can see you already, let people like us stranded at the back to at least catch a glimpse of him lah!

Photobucket
Check them out!!!
Actually i am more excited to see Youyi( the babe in the pic) hosting the promo!
She is Garlic's radio mate from JIA FM 883 and she get to see them up close.

Avia was skeptical that i knew Youyi .I wanted to sms Youyi but i realised that i lost her no. in process of transferring my nos. from my old phone to my SIM Card!

Hence i called Garlic up in tokyo to get Youyi's no. to confirm it is her.
Wahahahahhahahahahaha.

(Youyi smsed me back at night to tell me that it is indeed her. Lucky babe! And she get to see wu chun up close---- Kwakwakwa to avia.) :P

Photobucket
Kawaii!!! *hyperventilating* (avia, not me) hahahahhahaha

Photobucket
We left when it started to rain and though its been less than 20mins, check out our super shagggged face.....

Photobucket
I think avia is crazy after seeing wu chun!

HA!

No comments: